Steins Gate

Hi there, Tassy here again, and this time I want to write about a brand new anime for this spring season, The series at hand is Stein's Gate, which currently only has 1 episode aired, I've watched it on Crunchyroll, and my opinion about it is that its interesting but I don't think is going to be that good, let me explain...
First of all the plot ... most series want to explain the most on the first episode but not this one, instead this one only gives you a hint about what is going to be, and I don't want to give a spoiler here but, the series is going to be about time travel.....and that's all I've got, since the first episode is built with several scenes that don't quite connect each other, and are not explained at all, is that kind of series that will show you a lot of quick clips with no apparent relation that is ultimately explained at the very end I think. Second the characters, the design of the characters is not really that startling, instead we have dark characters like a crazy young "scientist" whose science is nowhere to be seen, is more like an individual with schizophrenia, that has this concurrent fantasy about an organization that targets him but they never state what's the goal of this "organization", and looks like a normal teenager with a white "scientist" coat, who is followed by a weird dark haired girl, that seems like a teenager but acts like a child, and both of them spend their time with a fat nerdy guy.Well I'm not giving away anything else from this series and if you like this kind of show I recommend that you see it, the very least you will be entertained, Tassy out, See you next time....

Comentarios

Entradas populares